The Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know for future sales: the carts expire so don't try and be tricky and set up your order 2 hours in advance.

Good to know for future sales: the carts expire so don't try and be tricky and set up your order 2 hours in advance.
I set up my order about 5 minutes before noon. Nothing ever changes as the sales "go live" but my timestamp on my receipt shows that I purchased them after 12:00pm MST.

Well that's a bummer. I had mine added to my cart and was checking out. Entered in my credit card info then it said no longer available.

I set up my order about 5 minutes before noon. Nothing ever changes as the sales "go live" but my timestamp on my receipt shows that I purchased them after 12:00pm MST.

Good to know they don't manually clear it out or anything. Just saying I set up my order around noon Eastern and was logged out by the time I clicked Place Order (about 2 hours).

Invoice# 0000004199
Invoice Date: 10/21/2013 11:00:20
HHH-Angry.gif

Seems like the ones who were ready at the top of the hour and were efficient were able to get it. Any word on how many of each were leftover for today's onsale?

Seems like the ones who were ready at the top of the hour and were efficient were able to get it. Any word on how many of each were leftover for today's onsale?
I think the difference was already being logged in with the bottles in your cart. I didn't log in until the stroke of 12 and immediately initiated the transaction and got shut out. So I think every second made the difference.

Well that's a bummer. I had mine added to my cart and was checking out. Entered in my credit card info then it said no longer available.

Same thing happened to me...I wish it is like the Bruery's system and if they are in your cart, you have it secured until the timer expires or you remove them

Back