The Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word is there isn't many new memberships opening up. I like the idea that with not so many memberships they can experiment with beers and small batches that let members enjoy beers that aren't available to the general public.
Thanks for fueling my irrational desire to have this brewery in my life.

Pretty sure the sloth has needs that aren't being taken care of.
AEhhv.gif

Go on....

My preferences on the new releases:

1) Bourbon Cherry Origins - best of the year so far
2) Raspberry Dark Origins - holy raspberry
3) L'brett D'Blackberry - I think this will get better with time
4) L'brett D'plum - might be the sourest beer I've had from CS

Word is there isn't many new memberships opening up. I like the idea that with not so many memberships they can experiment with beers and small batches that let members enjoy beers that aren't available to the general public.

...or better yet, offer more bottles of everything to members. wish i could've gotten more of some of those really tight allocation brews.

...or better yet, offer more bottles of everything to members. wish i could've gotten more of some of those really tight allocation brews.

Enough Petite Sour with Hibiscus and Cinnamon could not be made to satisfy my craving of that beer.

I'm holding out hope that Persica and L'Brett still being in the webstore means there will be another release of them...

Pro tip #64: Crooked Stave memberships aren't meant to be shared

Pro tip #65: if you must share, get the membership under your name so that when you both realize you should each have one, the other guy will have to go out and fight for one when they open them up again, and not you.

ps. got room for one more trustee setup? ;)

Pro tip #65: if you must share, get the membership under your name so that when you both realize you should each have one, the other guy will have to go out and fight for one when they open them up again, and not you.

ps. got room for one more trustee setup? ;)

I currently don't trustee for anyone, so I could easily do such a thing. However, I've been hearing talk of very limited/no additional slots opening up this year. :/

I currently don't trustee for anyone, so I could easily do such a thing. However, I've been hearing talk of very limited/no additional slots opening up this year. :/
Unless money is a real issue for someone who is already a member, I can't imagine why anyone would want to give up a membership. Such a worth-it reserve society. I cannot wait to see what bottles are in store for next year.

Unless money is a real issue for someone who is already a member, I can't imagine why anyone would want to give up a membership. Such a worth-it reserve society. I cannot wait to see what bottles are in store for next year.

If I didn't have the money for a membership this year, I would whore myself out on Colfax.

I stopped by the barrel cellar today to snag my allocations from the last release and got to poke around a little bit. All I'm gonna say is beg, steal, or do whatever you have to do to be at What the Funk Friday. No one mailed it in on this one, everyone brought their a game. You aren't gonna know where to start. It's easily going to be the best event of the week and probably ever.

I stopped by the barrel cellar today to snag my allocations from the last release and got to poke around a little bit. All I'm gonna say is beg, steal, or do whatever you have to do to be at What the Funk Friday. No one mailed it in on this one, everyone brought their a game. You aren't gonna know where to start. It's easily going to be the best event of the week and probably ever.

I caved and bought two tickets from Nick. So glad I did. All I hear is it's going to be the best event anyone has ever seen.

Was there a deadline sent out of when they'd be up for sale until? I can't find it in my email if there was.
This is a copy and paste of the email:

Cellar Reserve Members,
Tomorrow at 12:00pm MST we will be selling the following bottles at the set bottle limits:

- Hop Savant Galaxy: 6 bottle limit
- Vieille Batch #6 (dry-hopped with Galaxy): 6 bottle limit
- Surette Batch #6: 6 bottle limit
-
St. Bretta Fall: 6 bottle limit
-
L'Brett d'Or: 6 bottle limit
-
Persica Blend #1: 4 bottle limit
-
Persica Blend #2: 4 bottle limit

If you are an in-state Cellar Reserve member please be aware that Hop Savant Galaxy, Vieille Batch #6, Surette Batch #6, and St. Bretta Fall are all for sale in the taproom. L'Brett d'Or will go for sale on Thursday, October 10th (6 bottle limit) in The Source taproom, so please be respectful of out-of-state members who wish to place orders for beer that will be publicly available in our taproom. ALL beers ordered online will not be available for pickup until the final release (November 9th) and will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Thanks to everyone who came out for the second Cellar Reserve release yesterday!

Cheers,
Crooked Stave

This is a copy and paste of the email:

Cellar Reserve Members,
Tomorrow at 12:00pm MST we will be selling the following bottles at the set bottle limits:

- Hop Savant Galaxy: 6 bottle limit
- Vieille Batch #6 (dry-hopped with Galaxy): 6 bottle limit
- Surette Batch #6: 6 bottle limit
-
St. Bretta Fall: 6 bottle limit
-
L'Brett d'Or: 6 bottle limit
-
Persica Blend #1: 4 bottle limit
-
Persica Blend #2: 4 bottle limit

If you are an in-state Cellar Reserve member please be aware that Hop Savant Galaxy, Vieille Batch #6, Surette Batch #6, and St. Bretta Fall are all for sale in the taproom. L'Brett d'Or will go for sale on Thursday, October 10th (6 bottle limit) in The Source taproom, so please be respectful of out-of-state members who wish to place orders for beer that will be publicly available in our taproom. ALL beers ordered online will not be available for pickup until the final release (November 9th) and will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Thanks to everyone who came out for the second Cellar Reserve release yesterday!

Cheers,
Crooked Stave

pete27lax we on this, right?

WHAT BEERS? WHAT BEERS? WHAT BEERS?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!
maximum_over_rustle-23825.gif

cant. wait. for. beer. list.

How does one get on the official wait list? I'm on the mailing list and also been checking the cellar reserve page frequently.

Back