The Bubbler from Northern Brewer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly figure they were basically the same branding aside. I just ordered 2 6 gal. I was going to do 5 gal but basically I don't intend to rack to secondary often and I have a 5 gal BB already.

Id go for this if they let you get one of each size...not sure why they dont. Or just make it buy a 5gal get a 6 gal for a dollar if they are that concerned about it.

Id like to convert from buckets to these, but want a fermentor and a secondary.

Call them and ask. I was going to do that and it was recommended that I call them and ask them. I bet they would do it. I'm mildly considering doing it but again, I do not see racking to secondary as something I'll be doing frequently so having the 6 gal is great because I can ferment more beer at a time. :D

I just ordered 2 5 gallon ones yesterday. I have heard that many people prefer these over the better bottles because they are thicker plastic. Hopefully this is true and I can report back on this when I get them monday!

I ordered a pair of the 6g bottles last time they had them on sale, and they do seem thicker then my better bottles. I gave one to a friend and still have the other sitting in the box, right next to a 6g better bottle still new in the box.
Just debating if I should order another pair...

Back