The brewoff...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

rewster451

Reaction score
I haven't been on in a while (I need to change my signature so it doesn't say this hasn't happened yet), but the brewoff was a huge, huge success. We brewed at my friend's house, and he has two kitchens. A lot of time was spent running back and forth from the two kitchens trying to spy on the other team and also talking a lot of trash.
We racked to secondary about two weeks ago and will bottle soon. When we racked both beers were excellent considering that they were flat, warm, and immature, and there was no clear frontrunner.
More than anything it was a great deal of fun, and I think we will have a grudge match soon.

Brewbuzzard

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been on in a while (I need to change my signature so it doesn't say this hasn't happened yet), but the brewoff was a huge, huge success. We brewed at my friend's house, and he has two kitchens. A lot of time was spent running back and forth from the two kitchens trying to spy on the other team and also talking a lot of trash.
We racked to secondary about two weeks ago and will bottle soon. When we racked both beers were excellent considering that they were flat, warm, and immature, and there was no clear frontrunner.
More than anything it was a great deal of fun, and I think we will have a grudge match soon.
So how was the beer and did you have that grudge match?

rburrelli

Reaction score
Well, I saw the lonely post and didn't see where anyone replied so I thought, well how was the beer.
A good thing to check before posting would be to look at the user profile of the OP to see when they were last active on the forum. In this case 2006.

BrewHack

Reaction score
Should we assume the beer was really good or really bad? I NEED CLOSER

Brewbuzzard

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely! The beer was awesome they had the grudge brew-off the next year and all lived happily ever after. They vacation together, their kids hang out. The end

day_trippr

Covid-19 Vaccine Effectivity Test Subject
Reaction score
[thankfully did NOT have a mouthful of beer when I read ^that^ :D]

Latest posts