Thanksgiving mead choice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summersolstice

Reaction score
It took 15 minutes, but I finally dug deep enough through my stash and found my last bottle of Sweet Potato Pie Mead. We had it last year for Thanksgiving and what a great choice with turkey and stuffing! I always hate drinking the last bottle but that's what I get for making a single gallon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have to settle for a Pumpkin Cider. My Pumpkin Mead did not carbonate after I added sugar (and champagne yeast) and is now to sweet to enjoy! Will be a Happy Thanksgiving anyway!!!

I'll be enjoying the Fall's Bounty Cyser (Schramm's recpie) hot, with a cinnamon stick. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm having pumkin pie mead with dinner. I also have some orange cranberry mead for a predinner drink.

This mead was very tasty at nearly two years old. Too bad it was the last bottle...

CIMG0176.JPG

That's a beautiful mead and I love that label, but I gotta tell ya, that ham is stealing the show. That's one perfectly prepared piece of porcine pulchitrude you got there....

Latest posts

Back