Thank you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logger1

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for the tips,hints and ideas ive found on here,ive invested in a larger kettle a chiller and started washing yeast.today I brewed a vanilla stout(recipe I found here) I pitched yeast I washed and made a starter with per mr.malty and it took off in 4 hours.im really excited about this one

Yep, that's why I sprung for the lifetime membership. I saved more time and money reading the information so I would make less mistakes. However, I do spend more time on the site now, but that doesn't count. :p

Yep, that's why I sprung for the lifetime membership. I saved more time and money reading the information so I would make less mistakes. However, I do spend more time on the site now, but that doesn't count. :p

I'm gonna hav' ta spring for a lifetime too.

This forum has really helped me grow as a brewer, too. I started out with just a bucket and a big pot on the stove. And because of all the encouragement I got here, I have an all-electric HERMS. And I'm getting a new RO system today. And I have a full grain supply/barley crusher in the basement. And two kegerators. All because of this forum.

Wait. This forum owes me like $5,000! :drunk:

I'm with all of you! I started with a "you can brew it" kit for a Christmas present and after stumbling on to this forum, my home brewery has grown leaps and bounds. And thanks to all of the knowledgeable people on here, every one of my brews so far have been highly drinkable!

Great thread. And +1 on the sentiment.

This site has been an invaluable resource for me. I've picked up a lot of great info to improve my brewing process, along with some excellent recipe ideas/inspirations.

The downside, as Yooper pointed out, is it also gave me the bug to expand on my equipment. I started out with one bucket and a carboy, using the 3.5 gallon pot my wife and I already had to do partial boils. I now have two more fermenters, an 8.5 gallon pot to do full boils, a modified cooler as my mash tun, and a wort chiller. Not to mention the three (soon to be four) corny kegs (I had a kegerator before I started brewing), and a jockey box.

And I'm sure I'm nowhere near done yet. :)

Agreed! Kudos to all here!

This has become one of my favorite places on the internet thanks largely to the quality of information, friendliness of the members and their eagerness to interact and help one another!

Im trying to get contol of my process(volumes,temperature,yeast,etc) then hope to go all grain by the end of summer

Back