Thank you HBT... Tasted my first batches :-)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdsnake

Reaction score
Hey! Big thanks to all of you... Your knowledge has made our intro to homebrewing a truly enjoyable and rewarding process!.

My wife got us a Mr. Beer kit for xmas and as soon as I started researching I knew I was hooked... we now have 3 5gal batches going as well as the little mr beer.

This week we tasted our first mr beer batch (Diablo ipa) after 3 weeks primary / 3 weeks bottle and it's pretty good... we tried it at week one and it had a little bit of a grass flavor... much better after 3 weeks.

We also tried our AHS double chocolate stout after 1 week in the bottle and it is absolutely awesome. This one is going to be killer when it's fully conditioned. :ban:

Anyway, big thanks to all of you!

This is a great place for knowledge of brewing, wine, foodie stuff, etc. It's all here. And a few weeks conditioning @ 70F or so will do wonders for those bottled beers.

Back