Texas is full of morons!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Crunchwrap Supreme. I haven't had it in a few years, last time ended poorly.

TxBrew "Hey man what should I get? You like this place?"

Austin " The crunch wrap supreme. It's what I get."

TxBrew "Why aren't you getting it now?"

Austin "I had one a couple of days ago and this Doritos Box looks awesome."

TxBrew " Groaaan. What do you want to drink?"

Austin "Baja Blast Mountain Dew!"

TxBrew "Grooaaan. Really Dude?"

True story.

Taco Bell Fire anything always sounds appealing. I always seem to forget that it always ends in rancid disappointment.

I love it. I'm going to start carrying my own hot sauce. I had to stop eating it due to some stomach issues over the past couple of years but I threw caution to the wind a few weeks ago and hot sauce appears to be tolerable again.

Now I want a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and a "Steak" Baja Gordita.

Fawk.

Tonight we are having real Mexican food. Al Pastor street tacos with onions, celantro and lime with a Modelo Especial to wash it down, can't wait!

This place use to be in a gas station..it adds to the authenticity.

I love it. I'm going to start carrying my own hot sauce. I had to stop eating it due to some stomach issues over the past couple of years but I threw caution to the wind a few weeks ago and hot sauce appears to be tolerable again.

Whoops, I meant "Volcano". The fire sauce I like. The fire-roasted was the best. Don't see that anymore.

I am talking about those nasty rancid red "spicy" tortilla strip they put into stuff to give the impression that it's more spicy.

I've tried the concoction at 3 different Taco Bells and at every one the red strips taste rancid to me.

what's with all this Taco Bell nonsense? if you don't have a Taco John's near, I'm sure you can find a Del Taco close by.

Nope. Mayo, Bueno, or all manner of hole in the walls selling all the bits of the cow that Taco Bell will not admit putting into their meat paste.

Full of Taco Bell. I live in Texas, I have access to amazing Mexican and Tex-Mex, but I had Taco Bell. I just love it so much.

Really? I'm really disappointed in you. That stuff is nasty and a guaranteed toilet trip within 10 minutes of ingestion. I haven't touched it in years.

My BIL doesn't know him but said he would ask around.

He then berated me for putting punk and metal in the same grouping of music.

I only listen to eye of the tiger.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4[/ame]

I can sing it in different tempos when I'm in the mood for something different.

Back