Temp Controller for Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Reaction score
I've done some reading on how everyone controls their keezer temps and see that the johnson a419 and the love are two of the more popular controllers. I think i'd like to get the love controller due to it's easily flush mountable controller. But i jsut want to be sure i am ordering the right one. i was looking at the TS series specifically: TS-13010 Digital temperature switch, 110 V, 16 A, °F display. is this the right one? and it seems like i need to buy a probe separately?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the ts2-010, which I love, lol, on my keezer. It was cheaper but you need to order the probe which is about $6-12 extra. 52.50+($6 probe mine). Or the ts13010 which is $65 but it seems to come with a probe with 5 ft lead. Just be aware that when I ordered mine last year the web page said it had a 13 week lead time. So I called them and they said it was a stock item, and was shipping that same day. Something about a software glitch. just fyi, if you didnt have the web site ts2 is multi-unit programming, ts is heating/cooling. What that means is ts series is heating or cooling while the ts2 can do both simultaneously.
http://www.dwyer-inst.com/

Thanks for the info I also noticed some use the tx so they can regulate the freezer temp and regulate a fermentation vessels temp. At least i think thats what i understood. I'll probably be giving them a call just so i can get a better understanding of which each model does.

Back