• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap-a-Draft Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eljefebrewing

Reaction score
I still use TAD for keeping kombucha on tap. Works great for that. Unfortunately, something inside the CO2 tube broke. I can't find them anywhere online. Anyone got one of the black flavor for 16g cartridges?

Alternatively, can anyone suggest an alternative? I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money to get something like the Beer Box. I have looked at the mini kegs available on Amazon for around $18, (the kind that work with the Party Star tap) but it doesn't look like you can inject CO2 or lay it horizontally on your fridge shelf.

Thanks!

I still use TAD for keeping kombucha on tap. Works great for that. Unfortunately, something inside the CO2 tube broke. I can't find them anywhere online. Anyone got one of the black flavor for 16g cartridges?

Alternatively, can anyone suggest an alternative? I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money to get something like the Beer Box. I have looked at the mini kegs available on Amazon for around $18, (the kind that work with the Party Star tap) but it doesn't look like you can inject CO2 or lay it horizontally on your fridge shelf.

Thanks!
Pics would help thoose of us who dont have or used a tap a draft

Thanks!
I have 3 growler taps for sale. I'm selling for $20 each plus shipping.

Back