TalkBeer 5th Anniversary Celebration in VT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most had a bed or two in the bedroom and a pullout in the living room

tumblr_oyjjyfra5w1tcu3tlo1_1280.jpg

If anyone is looking to split the last suite at Highland, LMK. I have a friend that would book it if they can split w/ 1 more person.

I also still have 1 separate room w/ 2 beds at Highland.

still 5 left at Old Stage Coach as well.

Is the 1 room still available? 2 night min for that room also? Wife and I might make it, trying to work out logistics...

looks like we are booking a shuttle for those staying at Highland that will be going all day Saturday to/from Highland and Hill Farmstead during the day and Highland and Parker Pie at night.

still have the 1 room left.

Anybody planning on going to this?

facebook.com/events/165079630960540/

Image as well for those of you that don't Facebook:
NWrtJKV.png

I don't know if I'll be able to make it all the way down there on the 6th, but if any of you guys are going to this, as well as the anniversary party, and want to grab me a bottle, I'll happily buy you a thank you beer at Parker Pie.

Alternatively, is Backacre still super scarce? Like if this place has bottles, is it likely to be all over?

Anybody planning on going to this?

facebook.com/events/165079630960540/

Image as well for those of you that don't Facebook:
NWrtJKV.png

I don't know if I'll be able to make it all the way down there on the 6th, but if any of you guys are going to this, as well as the anniversary party, and want to grab me a bottle, I'll happily buy you a thank you beer at Parker Pie.

Alternatively, is Backacre still super scarce? Like if this place has bottles, is it likely to be all over?

I'd love a bottle as well but I don't think I'll be going all the way down there on Friday from the NEK.

will just spend that on more on-site bottles at HF!

Man, I already had planned a trip to be in Waterbury/Montpelier/Burlington 4/3-4/6. Would've been cool to tag along. (Super excited for this trip no matter what.)

Parker Pie Taplist for 4/7

Tap list!

Edward Pale Ale
Susan IPA
Mosaic IPA
Abner DIPA
Society&Solitude #3 DIPA
Society&Solitude #2 Black DIPA
Everett Porter
Anna Honey Farmstead Ale
Florence Belgian Inspired Wheat Farmstead Ale
Convivial Suarez Farmstead Ale brewed with hibiscus and lemon