Swap O Rama #7, it's about time!!!! geez...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any room for one more? I'm in if you guys will have me. I have done a beer trade with D_Nyholm before. Let MW know thanks.

Any room for one more? I'm in if you guys will have me. I have done a beer trade with D_Nyholm before. Let MW know thanks.

Unfortunately you're a couple days late. This round is under way and boxes are being shipped already. Keep an eye out for next round!

I picked up the lest few brews I need to make my goal last night. I'm sitting at 178oz of unique beer - no two the same. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any more different beers to add more bang to my bomb. I think I'm going to double up on some since I'm already at the required volume. I might throw in a few homebrews as well, including an IPA. Should throw in a not quite ready KBS clone with a priming dose and bombs away, but I'd be very concerned about a possible bottle bomb. There were 5 other beers I couldn't track down - one was only available in a variety-pack 12 bottle box. Anyways, some great beers packed into this box! Gonna try to ship today, but lots going on. Might not make it until Monday - will see.
Are we supposed to PM tracking numbers to TheMan when we ship?

TD

Crap! No newspaper for proper packing. Did a trial pack and noticed I'm MISSING one of the rainbow beers I thought I had purchased! Gonna have to hunt for another today. I was only able to pack 210 oz into my bomb. This is including the missing beer that I'll have to figure how to cram into it somehow. Those textured packer trays are nice - for wine bottles- leaves a lot of wasted room for packing beer. I think I'll try and cram a couple more - dupes probably - in at final packing if I can manage. 210 will still be a really nice porch bomb though. I put a couple surprises in as well. Final packing will probably wind up on Monday folks.

TD

I picked up the lest few brews I need to make my goal last night. I'm sitting at 178oz of unique beer - no two the same. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any more different beers to add more bang to my bomb. I think I'm going to double up on some since I'm already at the required volume. I might throw in a few homebrews as well, including an IPA. Should throw in a not quite ready KBS clone with a priming dose and bombs away, but I'd be very concerned about a possible bottle bomb. There were 5 other beers I couldn't track down - one was only available in a variety-pack 12 bottle box. Anyways, some great beers packed into this box! Gonna try to ship today, but lots going on. Might not make it until Monday - will see.
Are we supposed to PM tracking numbers to TheMan when we ship?

TD

Yes, please send me tracking info. Whether new or veteran of the swap o rama.

Did some local Maryland beer shopping straight from the source for this swap today

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Did some local Maryland beer shopping straight from the source for this swap today

I think I could venture a guess on where that was...and have to say they brew some REALLY solid stuff. Wish I saw more of their bottling offering up here.

Hoping my recipient will respond to this.

Who DOESN'T want sours as part of this swap? I would hate to send them and have my recipient not like them. BTW, I don't mind sours. Starting to get a taste for them :)

I think I could venture a guess on where that was...and have to say they brew some REALLY solid stuff. Wish I saw more of their bottling offering up here.

If you're talking about evolution I live a half mile from them.. And was in the managers wedding last weekend.. so if you're ever wanting anything you know who to ask :)

I also give tours there on weekends in return for brewery/restaurant gift cards lol

Who DOESN'T want sours as part of this swap? I would hate to send them and have my recipient not like them. BTW, I don't mind sours. Starting to get a taste for them :)

Whether I'm your recipient or not I enjoy trying all styles of beers.
I've not tried a sour or a gose yet.
My recipient is getting a Squatters Outer Darkness RIS which I am quite fond of since I can't buy a Stone RIS here.

Whether I'm your recipient or not I enjoy trying all styles of beers.
I've not tried a sour or a gose yet.
My recipient is getting a Squatters Outer Darkness RIS which I am quite fond of since I can't buy a Stone RIS here.

Outer Darkness is awesome.

Ditto on the sours. If you want to include any I love them. I know that they hit the wallet hard though.
Gonna be brewing my third sour next Friday.

I found that last beer. My rainbow is a bit on the light side but all styles different and with different SRM, and none that are also IPA/DIPA/Stout. Picked up today's paper for wrapping, and will try to ship on Monday.

TD

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm not a sour fan. Just in case it's me

Honestly, bring it on. Whatever you want to send me. I dare you to send me sours. Double dog style.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

I just received notification that my porch bomb just hit its target. Hopefully, someone can use this bomb to take the edge off real soon.

I am hoping I can fit it all into a box. Only time stuff has broken on me is when I have packed A LOT into them. I have a nice big thick walled box, just hoping I can fit all of it in safely.

Yes. I read in one of these posts that a box got lost. I wanna make sure the cargo landed safely.....

Yes. I read in one of these posts that a box got lost. I wanna make sure the cargo landed safely.....

Unlikely. Its probaby there, the member just hasnt had time to.open it. It will get posted soon!

IPAs/Stouts

Zombie Dust
3 sheeps really cool waterslides
(2) wild onion hop slayer
Revolution bottom up wit
(2) Revolution anti-hero
Ale syndicate municipal
Pipeworks Game of Jones

Rainbow

Local Option Voula Hila (pilsner)
Solomn Oath whisper kisses (saison)
Solomn Oath axe sar pig (red)
Three floyds Robert the bruce (scotch)
Revolution Eugene (porter)

Not sure who this came from as i had just walked in from my trip from florida and was so excited to see a box! The solomn oath looks awesome. Zombie dust is always fun and love me some pipeworks. Also been meaning to get my hands on some revolution. Great box. Thank you!!

EDIT: thx EJF!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399987321.420331.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399987330.279664.jpg

Back