Suarez Family Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these two bottles still available? Anyone willing to goandpickitupformebro? Will reward handsomely with mouth hugs and janky homebrews

Anyone here today? Drinking an East Camp and it is delicious, as are all the beers here.

I'm always most excited, though, about all the dogs.

Edit: 100 Ft North is really swell too. Picked up a few bottles of that and the Triangular. Seems like they'd have some through Wednesday; not sure after that.

Last edited:
Anyone here today? Drinking an East Camp and it is delicious, as are all the beers here.

I'm always most excited, though, about all the dogs.

Edit: 100 Ft North is really swell too. Picked up a few bottles of that and the Triangular. Seems like they'd have some through Wednesday; not sure after that.
I was there but didn't see this until now...

I'm 45
from work I'm 45 minutes from there
Maybe we can cordially meet there someday, and arrange a table/ladders/chairs match at the Tree House parking lot? I always have my sleeves rolled up looking for you!

In a related note to this thread, I really need to get to Suarez ASAP. The good news is: I have a new customer in Williamstown, MA. It looks like I will be making some detours West on my way home over the next few months!

Maybe we can cordially meet there someday, and arrange a table/ladders/chairs match at the Tree House parking lot? I always have my sleeves rolled up looking for you!

In a related note to this thread, I really need to get to Suarez ASAP. The good news is: I have a new customer in Williamstown, MA. It looks like I will be making some detours West on my way home over the next few months!
Sure, but....

I'm confused. How does one "roll up" ones sleeves? My sleeves are a part of my arms.

I was going to ask about food options, thanks! :)

Lots of good choices in Hudson for grub. Get some noodles at the Hudson Food Studio or a pie at Baba Louies if heading back north.

And don't sleep on the homemade pretzels that frequently show up at the brewery. They might be a big enough pull to bring me back with or without the delicious brews that accompany them.

You can make a day of it by also hitting Daughters for food and Sloop for more brews.

If you are short on time and can't make it to Daughters (or you have your dog with you, like I did when visiting), Sloop actually has Daughters sausages for sale there. I think Sloop has other snack type food options as well.

They do! Lots of venison and cheese. :)

Daughters is so good though. And if you go at the right time, you can snag some Other Half cans.

BadJustin

Whoa........this is really good, and it's different.

Peaches and some funk, but really almost no acidity at all. If Upland is the melt your face off king when it comes to sourness, this is the 180 degree opposite.

Really, really good.

FML really don't see me making it there tomorrow

If I could I would take care of you and Os. Not enough marital equity available to make the trip.
Damn, just gonna have to harass tbub18 to rent a car then. Tomorrow is the first (and with an April 2nd due date probably last) date with the wife in over 6 months. Paying a babysitter more than I spend on beer in a month.

Damn I want this beer. 100ft is the best beer I have had in months

100ft was so good. I intended to bring Triangular to the bar a few weeks ago and somehow, accidentally, grabbed 100ft without realizing. I was kinda pissed when it got opened.* Hahaha.

*Triangular is fine too, don't get me wrong!

1) For those who have opened Summer Whoa, how is it?

2) Does anyone know what bottles were leftover around closing time on Saturday?

Opened Summer Whoa on Saturday. From my Untappd: "Really nice. Farmhouse funk and then juicy peaches on the finish." I agree with Thevicster that if you're anticipating any kind of tartness... well, don't. It's not at all, and that was just fine with me. So if that sort of description is your thing, then you'll really enjoy it.

I went Wednesday, and I know they were slammed this weekend, so I'm sure the bottles changed. But when I was there, all three were available. Having said that, Dan mentioned the 100 Ft bottles are new. If you bought them last month or so, they were bottled in August. The ones for sale now are from December, and he says they're even better (woohoo!).

Opened Summer Whoa on Saturday. From my Untappd: "Really nice. Farmhouse funk and then juicy peaches on the finish." I agree with Thevicster that if you're anticipating any kind of tartness... well, don't. It's not at all, and that was just fine with me. So if that sort of description is your thing, then you'll really enjoy it.

I went Wednesday, and I know they were slammed this weekend, so I'm sure the bottles changed. But when I was there, all three were available.

I went Wednesday, and I know they were slammed this weekend, so I'm sure the bottles changed. But when I was there, all three were available. Having said that, Dan mentioned the 100 Ft bottles are new. If you bought them last month or so, they were bottled in August. The ones for sale now are from December, and he says they're even better (woohoo!).
Forgot to mention, also spoke with Dan while I was there, can confirm that 100 ft is b2, iirc, he said this second batch is a little hoppier, for what that's worth

1) For those who have opened Summer Whoa, how is it?
if you're anticipating any kind of tartness... well, don't. It's not at all, and that was just fine with me. So if that sort of description is your thing, then you'll really enjoy it.
Summer Whoa is super tasty, but yeah, it isn't very tart. No bacteria in the base beer for Summer Whoa, just a brett country beer - so any tartness is from the peaches it was aged on. It has an effervescent, peach sparkling wine thing going on that's pretty cool though and has a ton of fresh peach flavor.

2) Does anyone know what bottles were leftover around closing time on Saturday?
When I was there Friday, Triangular Nature was down to just a handful of bottles and Dan figured Summer Whoa would sell out Saturday. B2 of 100Ft North was a pretty big one and there are plenty of bottles left.

The good news: Assuming all goes well (labels arrive in time to put them on the bottles), there should be 3 new bottled beers available this weekend.

Triangular Nature B2 is in barrels now, so it should be around again before long. There is a cherry country beer that is hopefully going into bottles very soon, which will be available "when it is ready"

Summer Whoa is super tasty, but yeah, it isn't very tart. No bacteria in the base beer for Summer Whoa, just a brett country beer - so any tartness is from the peaches it was aged on. It has an effervescent, peach sparkling wine thing going on that's pretty cool though and has a ton of fresh peach flavor.

When I was there Friday, Triangular Nature was down to just a handful of bottles and Dan figured Summer Whoa would sell out Saturday. B2 of 100Ft North was a pretty big one and there are plenty of bottles left.

The good news: Assuming all goes well (labels arrive in time to put them on the bottles), there should be 3 new bottled beers available this weekend.

Triangular Nature B2 is in barrels now, so it should be around again before long. There is a cherry country beer that is hopefully going into bottles very soon, which will be available "when it is ready"
The bad news: I can only secure bottles if they're available tomorrow :(

Back