Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1641651202788.png

Home Covid Test:

1) Open a can of beer and try to smell it.
2) If you can smell the beer, drink it to see if you can taste it.
3) If you can taste it and smell it, this confirms you don't have Covid.

Last night I did the test 19 times, and all were negative. Tonight, I am going to do the test again because this morning I woke up with a headache and feeling like I am coming down with something.

Ghandi walked barefoot most of his life, which left him with thick callouses on the bottoms of his feet. He also ate very little, which often left him in frail health. When he did eat, his odd diet left him with bad breath.

Therefore, he was a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

A novice programmer was explained the meaning of RTFM. He showed up the next day saying: "So I went out and bought the Kama Sutra. Now what?"

Meta-joke: If you tell the joke above to a non-programmer, he will ask: "What's RTFM?" A programmer will ask: "What's Kama Sutra?"

Meta-meta-joke: If instead of laughing in response in the meta-joke above you have asked "I knew both, now who am I", then you are probably a programmer over the age of 30, who has realized the value of social skills, and who may even be married, but who is still an uber-geek who takes things way too literally.

If you have asked "I googled both, now who am I", then you are probably a high-school kid who reads stackoverflow and takes things way too literally, but who had not yet known about RTFM or Kama Sutra. Congratulations, you are well on your way to becoming an uber-geek. Please try to acquire some social skills along the way. You may not think so now, but they do come in handy.

Back