Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1679402443607.png

I got that one this morning.
Knowing what "full contact hopping" is actually like (stripping bushels of ripe cones will give you that knowledge) this would be a hard pass for me - unless she is super hot and bare ass nekkid, of course. I'd take one for the team in that case...

Cheers! :D

Woman approaches clerk at Smith's Pharmacy.
"I need to speak privately with Mr Smith please."
Mr. Smith - "How can I help you ma'am?"
"I need to buy some cyanide"
"I'm sorry ma'am. No can do. It's totally restricted and I risk my license."
Woman shows Mr Smith a photo of his wife and her husband making passionate love."
"Oh that's different, says Mr Smith, I didn't realize that you had a prescription.

I asked my doctor for some advice on how to lose weight.
He said "just don't eat anything fatty"
I said "you mean chips, cake, etc?"
He said "No, just don't eat anything, fatty!"

I just bought a new Christmas tree.
My wife asked "are you going to put it up yourself?"
I said "no, I was thinking of putting it in the living room..."

My girlfriend's dog died yesterday. She was really sad, so I went out and got her an identical one. She said "What am I supposed to do with 2 dead dogs?"

My grief counselor died yesterday, but he was so good I don't even care.

<a couple more seen online, then I'll stop. Promise>

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke?
He won a no bell prize.

Now that I'm retired people ask me how I fill my days.
As a former chemical engineer, I like to convert beer, wine, bourbon and sometimes vodka
Into urine.

Kid: Mommy, how was I born?
Mom: Well, one day, Daddy planted this little seed and I took care of it, watered it, and watched it grow into this beautiful plant with gorgeous leaves. Then one day, Daddy and I dried those leaves, smoked it, and got so high we forgot to use protection.

Back