Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8376e5bde2c58430583babfaf69247b0.jpg

A Man and woman lay in bed together. Man: "do you smoke after sex?"
Woman: i dont really know, ive never looked..."

Hopefully ethnic jokes are ok. My family is Polish, so I'm ok with it...

Q: Did you hear about the Polak who thought his wife was trying to kill him?

A: On her dressing table he found a bottle of "Polish Remover".

Still waiting for an opportunity to use the old Groucho line

*speaks into microphone*

"Can you hear me?"
"No"
"Well you're not missing anything."

What do you call a werewolf that is sleeping?

an unaware wolf he ha he ha he ha he ha

im made another funny

Milwaukee just hosted its huge annual Polish Fest last weekend. There was a Sunday Mass, bands, lots of traditional food, dance and art, that submarine with the screen door ...

What did you get to eat? I'd have gotten a Polish Sausage covered with kraut and later some prune or potato pierogies.

For you Non-Polskies - Pierogies are the Mexican version of empanadas or small version of the Italian calzones.

What did you get to eat? I'd have gotten a Polish Sausage covered with kraut and later some prune or potato pierogies.

For you Non-Polskies - Pierogies are the Mexican version of empanadas or small version of the Italian calzones.

Unfortunately, didn't go this year. SWMBO is German and I am all Scandinavian. We love German Fest, but the closest Syttende Mai Fest is too damn far. However, I do know the best kielbasa maker in town - a genuine bona fide Pole who makes the finest Polish and Hungarian sausage ever ....

http://www.eurosausage.com/Pages/default.aspx

Unfortunately, didn't go this year. SWMBO is German and I am all Scandinavian. We love German Fest, but the closest Syttende Mai Fest is too damn far. However, I do know the best kielbasa maker in town - a genuine bona fide Pole who makes the finest Polish and Hungarian sausage ever ....

http://www.eurosausage.com/Pages/default.aspx

That's awesome, I love in-your-face garlic of traditional Polish Sausage!

Germans and Poles love their beer, sausage, kraut, beer, smoked pork, smoked beer, and ........kuchen.... after they are done drinking.

My mother used to bake Polish Sausage at 325F about for 30 - 45 minutes until you could smell it, then cover it with foil and bake it for the balance of ~60 minutes.

grilled-polish-sausage-method-2-1024x683.jpg

Just to get an idea of how serious we were about Polish Sausage, we used to have "it" for Thanksgiving, Xmas, and Easter.

Polish sausage in place of Turkey on thanksgiving. (Dad hated Turkey)

Polish Sausage and Roast Beast for Xmas. (My Irish wife says the Beast was too done for her...hence the beast (beef) comment.)

Polish Sausage and Ham for Easter.

So, Polish Sausage was for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Xmas and Easter. That wasn't special enough throw in;. Advent, Palm Sunday, New Year's, and Sunday!

My Birthday for one.... LOL

It's like that Greek Family Wedding thing....

At least I do like Polish Sausage, Keilbasa, Kabanos, and Knockwurst!

Why not just throw in Poppyseed Bundt Cake too. That was my birthday cake for 45 years...

ef29b978-9654-4a6e-b1e5-4fa10abd4ce3.jpg

it's the old west and the stranger rides into town, up to the saloon, gets off his horse, hitches the horse, walks into the saloon, up to the bar and orders a drink

whole time he notices there's no women in the town, so he asks the saloonkeeper

saloonkeeper says, "well, they herd sheep around here, so they treat sheep like women."

stranger thinks it's weird, but he's... ya know... anxious. he's been out riding for weeks. so he goes out to the pastures, finds a herd, grabs one of the sheep, takes it into town to the store, buys it a dress, puts the dress on the sheep, takes it to the saloon, props it up on a stool and orders drinks for the both of them

EVERYONE in the town looks at him like he's crazy. which confuses the stranger, so he asks the saloonkeeper, "hey! why is everyone in town looking at me like I'm crazy? you said they treat sheep like women, that's what I'm doing"

saloonkeeper replies, "I know what I said, but that's the sheriff's girl!"

Back