• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stout S/S Counterflow Chiller ; 3 gal Hop Back, new never used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm moving out of brewing, can't physically do it any longer without help, and no longer drinking beer. On sale is a Stout WC30X1-2-SS-TC stainless steel counterflow chiller, never used, still wrapped in original plastic. List $224, offering $185 + shipping firm, via USPS (or any service you would like). If interested, please PM and I'll get you a quote total, with shipping. Domestic USA, PP only, please.

Thanks. This is a stock photo, but it's exactly this: SOLD.
wort%20chiller%20heat%20exchanger%20from%20Stout%20Tanks%20and%20Kettles%202%20-%20WC30X1-2-SS-TC.jpg

Also on sale, new, never-used in original plastic, Stout's 2.8 gallon hop-back with false bottom and pressure screen, enabling a push-through from kettle to hop-back and out to your chiller. Handles 10-15 oz. whole hops or pellets in bag. List $229, offering $190 + shipping firm. If interested, please PM me and I can get you a quote with shipping. Domestic USA, PP only, please.

337-hopback-hb3pl-fb-800-01.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to fire away with questions.

Last edited:
@SandstoneCityBrew, you may be interested in the SS Chiller since the location is much closer to you, plus it is still under warranty! This is priced fairly, unfortunately the shipping is higher so that in my case the savings is greatly reduced.

Someone is going to get a great deal!!

@SandstoneCityBrew, you may be interested in the SS Chiller since the location is much closer to you, plus it is still under warranty! This is priced fairly, unfortunately the shipping is higher so that in my case the savings is greatly reduced.

Someone is going to get a great deal!!

Thanks, but I ended up getting one already.

Thanks Code and Sandstone.

Items still up for sale. Two have queried and I'm getting shipping quotes together. Just FYI. Thanks, all.

OK all, just an FYI that a few queries have come in and to be fair, I would like to give them the right of first refusal in the order they came in. Taking "off the market" for a couple hours. Hope that's equitable (you can tell I'm a pro, right?).

Thanks again.

Hi all,

I'm an idiot and I accidentally "hid" one of the conversations, an interested buyer. I don't know how to "unhide" the conversation. I'm holding it among you 3 until noon, then the CFC is open for sale and first person gets it. May I ask the 3 to resend me PM if interested?

Alright everyone, everything is available. First person to get shipping quotes and confirm they'd like to purchase gets it.

Thanks.

Edit: Just a heads up, the CFC is 24 pounds, heavy. Depending on where you are, you can plan on anywhere from $25 up for shipping. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
Back