Storage units

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james123

Reaction score
I would like to get a storage unit to store all my things while I shift as it takes a time to get a bit settled. I have just spoke to one of my friends about this but would like more ideas on this before I go further. He had suggested me, http://www.migsonstorage.com/

Storage units are good for SHORT term storage. WHen my wife, then girlfriend moved in with me, we had too much stuff for the place we were living in. I suggested that we just get rid of what we did not need. She insisted that we store the extra. Well guess what? The storage fees over the course of almost two years amounted to way more that the stuff in the storage unit was worth. It cost about three times what the stuff we stored was worth.

If it is only a very short term thing, then find a place to store it. If it is going to be long term,,, get rid of the stuff and save some money

Back