• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stickers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, my fermentation fridge is quickly filling up with Black Rifle Coffee stickers (since they send me one with every monthly shipment). I need some beer/brewery stickers (I already have a HBT sticker; thanks @HBT_Admin!) before it starts looking like a coffee fridge!

So, does anyone have any stickers they're not going to use and would like to donate to a good cause? I'll cover postage!

Do you mean you'd like someone to design and print out stickers for you? Or someone to print out your sticker design for you? Or to ship you blank stickers?

I might have some duplicates I can send out. Do any of your local breweries have stickers/postcards? Id rather trade postage for postage :)

Also, pro-tip: buy some magnetic sheets similar to these (I like the ones without the adhesive side on them better), stick your stickers on the magnets, cut them out and put them on your fridge. That way, when your keezer/chamber goes tits up you don't have to throw your stickers away with it. Cheers!

I might have some duplicates I can send out. Do any of your local breweries have stickers/postcards? Id rather trade postage for postage :)

Also, pro-tip: buy some magnetic sheets similar to these (I like the ones without the adhesive side on them better), stick your stickers on the magnets, cut them out and put them on your fridge. That way, when your keezer/chamber goes tits up you don't have to throw your stickers away with it. Cheers!

Hah, I do that exact same thing. I'm not very good with a pair of scissors though and some of the more intricate ones look like crap haha.

I had a similar problem with my FC looking kinda bare....

With so many craft breweries needing to pivot to canning, some are using stickers vs sleeving or printed aluminum sheets. Drink...pull those stickers off...cut and trim...use a glue stick if necessary and SLAP that sucker on your fridge!!!

Having friends ship you beers...or in some cases just the stickers helps too. 😜

Didn’t realize so many members had extra stickers lying around. I’m still slowly filling mine up.

E2887E34-14DC-4DBC-BC41-FF19CA4FA4C5.jpeg

next time i order hops, i could send you 1 or 2 Yakima Valley hops stickers, already got like three on my fridge.....

and maybe brew more coffee stouts? ;)

Off topic, wait yakama sends you stickers?!! I bought like 10 pounds my last order and didn’t get any!

OP good luck with your sticker search!!

Off topic, wait yakama sends you stickers?!! I bought like 10 pounds my last order and didn’t get any!

OP good luck with your sticker search!!

they always send me stickers! and when i bought 44lbs of hops from hops direct, for just shipping, they threw in an extra pound of something called belma! type 70-90 or something?

Back