Steel Horse Brewing 3 tier build and brewery pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See my post above regarding the need for burner height adjustment. As noted in a earlier post a co-brewer of mine has 3/4" line run to his garage. He has the small burners and his burn like a jet engine. Very little adjustabilty even with ball valves. I used 1/2 pipe becasue I was concerned about to much heat and no adjability. But to much is always better then not enough.
Thanks for the info, I would also think supply pressure would have a lot to do with it. I guess I will have to see what my gas feed is like. I don't have any trouble with adjusting the one I've been brewing on, but it is only one and not two burners going. I'll post pics if I ever get this thing done.

I am interested in constructing a 3 tier system similar to this. I would appreciate it if someone who has experience and a successful setup (such as this one) could send me any links or food for thought in getting my system off the ground. [email protected]

Back