Steel brew stand 40$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheInnKeeper

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m new here so sorry if I’m late to the party on this one

Got my BrewZilla 65L and have been looking at all these expensive brew tables/carts and none of them were really a perfect fit for me.

Enter Home Depot’s 40$ hot water tank stand with a 450lbs capacity.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/204834468
C86C394D-2458-4380-8757-EC158876445F.jpeg
6F6E0C87-55D6-4AAE-ADF5-327E204C1202.jpeg

Last edited:
Niiiiiiiiice! Stand is cool too. I may have to get one of those. Been using the homemade Christmas tree stand I built some years ago. Of course, I’m SOL right now since there’s a tree on it. I would drill a good size hole in the center so I could reach the reset on the bottom of the unit.

Niiiiiiiiice! Stand is cool too. I may have to get one of those. Been using the homemade Christmas tree stand I built some years ago. Of course, I’m SOL right now since there’s a tree on it. I would drill a good size hole in the center so I could reach the reset on the bottom of the unit.

Yeah that is a sweet table . Great idea on drilling a hole for reset button access .

Yeah that is a sweet table . Great idea on drilling a hole for reset button access .
You only gotta slide that heavy tank of hot wort to the edge of the table and cram your hand in there to hunt the button once to figure out something has to change. How these guys decided that was an acceptable location for a reset button I will never understand.

You only gotta slide that heavy tank of hot wort to the edge of the table and cram your hand in there to hunt the button once to figure out something has to change. How these guys decided that was an acceptable location for a reset button I will never understand.
Agree on dumb location. I wouldn’t move it. Lucky for me after 65 brews I never had the need to use it.

Agree on dumb location. I wouldn’t move it. Lucky for me after 65 brews I never had the need to use it.
Prior to learning to turn off the element when adding extracts, I had it scorch and trip out on me. Didn't even know where the reset was at the time. After reading up on it, I put together words I had never combined before. That was with the M&B. Using a Grainfather now and no trips so far, but imagine my disappointment when I discovered our friends in NZ put it in exactly the same place. <sigh>. Are all the electric urn types like that? Anvil? Brewzilla? etc?

Last edited:
Prior to learning to turn off the element when adding extracts, I had it scorch and trip out on me. Didn't even know where the reset was at the time. After reading up on it, I put together words I had never combined before. That was with the M&B. Using a Grainfather now and no trips so far, but imagine my disappointment when I discovered our friends in NZ put it in exactly the same place. <sigh>. Are all the electric urn types like that? Anvil? Brewzilla? etc?
Probably except the Grainfather I think all these systems are designed/manufactured in the same place. Very little things differentiate them.

Have the Anvil and it's on the bottom too. Had extract trip it on me as well. Had no idea where the hell it was lol. Wound up contacting Anvil to find out. Meanwhile finished that batch in my propane setup.

Back