star san. where to find it within canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanek17

Reaction score
Im looking for some starsan within canada but i am having no luck so far. its almost like its sold exclusivley in the united states. does anyone know where to find some within canada i live in southern ontario in the london and st thomas area.

they sell it at pretty much any homebrew supply shop.. although it is cheaper in the US you might be able to get some shipped up for about the saem price if your local homebrew shop doesn't carry it

Im looking for some starsan within canada but i am having no luck so far. its almost like its sold exclusivley in the united states. does anyone know where to find some within canada i live in southern ontario in the london and st thomas area.

it is pretty widely available - i believe Innovation Home Brewing in Windsor have it on their website.

I have bought it at Canadian homebrewing Supplies in Brampton - they also have a website

Brian.

okay thanks guys ill be shopping around for some later. its good to know its available cuz all the local places i look just have the standard k meta.

Not sure if you found some yet but I found a place in London Ontario that currently has it, you can try there! It is located on Hamilton road

Not sure if you found some yet but I found a place in London Ontario that currently has it, you can try there! It is located on Hamilton road

i have found some but only on he internet and id rather not pay shipping. what is the store called on hamilton road? i think ill give them a call first and make sure there in stock

Latest posts

Back