Standard AA Intro....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx_shooter

Reaction score
Not that I have done AA or anything... just a couple of weeks of classes while I was in the Marine Corps. :tank:

I'm a former Marine (02-06) who is now home and living "the dream." I ride motorcycles, like to do metal fab work, off road my '87 Toyota 4Runner, and drink fermented or distilled drinks.

I've been helping a buddy do all-grain brewing for the last couple of years and finally decided I like beer enough to give it a shot myself. I'm currently missing a couple of pieces of equipment before I do my first batch. I'm hoping to have them in a couple of weeks and then be drinking my own beer by Christmas.

Other than that; I've been using this screen name on a couple of forums since '05 so if you knew a "tx_shooter" somewhere else there is a good chance it was me.

Thanks for the intro and I'll be sure to ask questions just as soon as I'm done going through the info here. Right now I'm having more equipment/setup questions than brewing questions. There is much to be learned...

As always; Semper back.

Back