• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless D-Style Sanke Couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyeggoxj

Reaction score
I've got 12 of these in stainless. They are Keg King Brand part# 6196. Brand new and never used. $25 each. If you buy a couple I'll ship for free. Located in Tucson, AZ. paypal or venmo is fine. Of course in person cash pickup also works!

Pictured in the original box with all the original hardware.

Attachments

• IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4289.jpeg
    IMG_4289.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
I might be interested in a pair. Can I get a pic that shows the gas inlet, trying to figure out if it is full bore like the beer inlet at the top. Also is there a prv box n the other side?

Is that everything I need to dispense a commercial keg in my kegerator?

This would make the keg connection but you still need beer and co2 lines plus some kind of faucet to dispense. I happen to have some perlick 630ss for sale as well in a different thread that would cover the faucet.

I might be interested in a pair. Can I get a pic that shows the gas inlet, trying to figure out if it is full bore like the beer inlet at the top. Also is there a prv box n the other side?

I'll open one up and put it together. The beer/gas lines are in their original bag from the manufacturer. These ones do not have prv. You would have to crack the gas line to bleed.

Back