• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Spring cleaning, kegging parts, co2, taps, filter, kegerator parts & more. will ship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewingmeister

Reaction score
:eek:nestar: updated prices

Spring cleaning. kegging, mini keg taps, filter, tower, couplers, faucets, random parts.
Prices listed per forum rules but I am willing to entertain reasonable offers particularly if you want multiple items.

Couple Mini keg taps and parts:::eek:nestar:

Fass and Frisch Party Star Deluxe, like new, complete and barely used. Have one original CO2 cartridge that came with this, so it was only used maybe 3 times. $50 shipped

mini keg tap unknown brand, stainless dip tube, takes the smaller 8 gram cartridges, including 49 8 gram NO2 in box. This was the tap I used the most, works great. $65 shipped

15 mini keg bungs: 3 unused pressure relief Philatap bungs, 12 other (one missing center), 3 original commercial vent bungs $10 takes them all

kegging parts:::eek:nestar:

2 sankey keg couplers, used: american D style with the wing nut style liquid out and one euro, S type I believe. $40 shipped

2 chrome faucets, used: the complete one came with Danby kegarator, other one is just body and plunger. $20 for both shipped

American sankey d party tap, possibly Bronco, liquor store rental type $20

2.5 inch kegarator tower with nice chrome faucet, complete and in great condition. $65 shipped

Odds and Ends:::eek:nestar:

Vinbrite wine/beer filter, used only 5 times, like new, original box and paperwork. $35 shipped

Undersink chiller connection 3/8 to ½ inch. Connected a chiller to this from under the sink. $15 shipped

Stainless tower line extension $10

remnants of portable kegerator setups ::::eek:nestar:

two shanks...the one on top is a 6'' long shank with a perlick faucet $35 shipped
the bottom shank is a 5'' long shank with a standard chrome plated faucet $30 shipped

two regulators; both are dual gauge. one on top is complete and has a cutoff valve $50 shipped
reg on bottom needs a low pressure gauge. $35 shipped

Still have the tanks available as well if you are local or are willing to have them shipped.

Willing to ship pretty much everything. Located on I65 between Chicago and Indianapolis. Paypal or cash on pickup.

pictures to follow.

some pics

filter.jpg

taps.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

2013-06-02 13.28.34.jpg

2013-06-02 13.28.43.jpg

two shanks...the one on top is a 6'' long shank with a perlick faucet $35 shipped
Interested if still available, do you know the model?
Thanks, Bob

If this thread still exists the things listed are still available.

I do not know the model of either of these shanks or faucets. Here's some more pics of them.

ForumRunner_20130624_145131.jpg

ForumRunner_20130624_145201.jpg

what area off of I-65? I'm in Lafayette and possibly interested in the tanks. how much you asking and wat sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back