spring brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the fruit beer conundrum continues, at least for me.

:off:

This is no judgment by any means but the additives and concoctions I find on this board astounds me and I think it is cool how gents tweak their beer.

Spring beer to me screams Altbeir, Kolsch, or EPA, or a nice American Pils if one can swing it.

ha i know fruit beer how gay, but i have a wife who wont drink normal beer, and im a marine, and believe it or not, marines that dont have taste buds past bud light, so i need something sweet to possibly get them past beer they stole from daddys fridge

ha i know fruit beer how gay, but i have a wife who wont drink normal beer, and im a marine, and believe it or not, marines that dont have taste buds past bud light, so i need something sweet to possibly get them past beer they stole from daddys fridge

Hoo-Rah! Been down that road, 18yrs old in and wondering were the hell I could get a Budweiser.

If only I could have spent a bit more time expanding my horizons.

On fruit etc., honestly I don't have issue with it, I can be a bit minimal.

Back