• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Spike Solo - Basket and Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidelity101

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have upgraded my system from a Spike Solo to a 3 pot system. The spike Solo was a 20 gallon pot.

https://spikebrewing.com/products/spike-solo-system-1?var=43233939259628
I have the inside Basket and the Control Panel that I would like to sell to someone. Preferably local in the Buffalo, NY area. I also have 4 different chillers that I'll be listing in another thread but I can do a combo deal if someone is interested.

Basket - Solo Tri-Clamp Basket | Spike Brewing
Spike Brewing is $385. I am asking $250 plus shipping.

Controller - Spike Solo+ Controller
I can't seem to find this item for sale by itself but I have seen a few places where Spike says they will not sell it seperately. I am asking $400 for the box.

Will do a combo deal if you're local to save me shipping plus you'll be able to inspect everything and see it working. Everything has been tested and in excellent condition.

Attachments

• IMG_7119.JPG
    IMG_7119.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7118.JPG
    IMG_7118.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Back