• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Spike CF-10 with all accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkMarine

Reaction score
I’ve got a fully kitted CF-10, it’s about 9 months old. I’m selling it for 75% of list prices, and I’ll drive it to you within reason around the Bay Area.

It’s got everything spike sells for the CF-10. The chilling/heating kit, carb stone and manifold to make it a unitank, racking arm, yeast collection with butterfly valves on both sides of the chamber, CIP kit.

It’s about 1250$ without shipping, brand new. Get it almost new, for 940$ without paying shipping.

I'm not sure why no "shipping" is a selling point. Spike Brewing ships for free when the order is over a $100. Nice price though.

Ah ok, for some reason I thought I got charged 75$ or something like that. Well anyway my gas isn’t free and I’m offering to deliver it :)

If people would prefer I split this up, that's fine by me as well, I can sell the chilling kit or the pressure transfer kit, or the carb stone separately, same prices 75% of what they would be new.

Back