Southeast WI source for cider?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hankhill11

Reaction score
I live in Waukesha wi, about 10 minutes east of Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a good source for raw unprocessed cider?

I live in Waukesha wi, about 10 minutes east of Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a good source for raw unprocessed cider?

Apple holler in Racine, the elegant farmer, or a farmer's market are the only places I've been able to find true, fresh-pressed cider.

There is a place on national ave & Racine ave in New Berlin. I pass it a lot, can't remember the name but it's on National (ES) just west of Racine ave

You're probably thinking of Weston's Antique Apples which was one of the recommended sources in the thread I linked too from a similar discussion a couple years back.

Many thanks. I'll review that post and see if the places are still in the cider business when i'm ready to do another batch!

Weston's is great. I hear if you show up on a Wednesday afternoon, they'll be pressing and you can get liquid cider right out of the press. Otherwise it's frozen .

Pro tip - if you get frozen stuff, grab jugs that aren't filled unto the top. I've learned that the frozen stuff can squeeze the syrupy sugary stuff out, leaving you with diluted cider.

Wish i could carry several gallons while on my motorcycle. its suppose to be a great day tomorrow. I started out with this first 2.5 gallon batch which was suppose to be a one gallon back woods balloon fermentation... and today i stopped at brew and grow and got 3 1/2 gallon jugs and a 1 gal. with stoppers and air locks and caps. ugh.

maybe i can tote a gallon in my tail bag. Thanks for the suggestions!

Latest posts

Back