Source for tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theseeker4

Reaction score
I was wondering where everyone can find good quality and unique tap handles online? I am not that impressed with what is available on Amazon. Any good online stores with a nice selection?

Just today in a funky antique shop, I found a couple of ceramic levers in a box of old knobs and handles. $2@, just under .5" inside. I think they'll make really cool tap handles.

I was wondering where everyone can find good quality and unique tap handles online? I am not that impressed with what is available on Amazon. Any good online stores with a nice selection?

I got a really good deal on a wood lathe and turned a few for myself. Nothing fancy yet but different and unique. Have something in mind? I would entertain making you something for free as long as you wouldn't require high dollar materials.

I got a really good deal on a wood lathe and turned a few for myself. Nothing fancy yet but different and unique. Have something in mind? I would entertain making you something for free as long as you wouldn't require high dollar materials.

I appreciate the offer. However, I just bought a few, and really have no need for additional tap handles at this time. I am sure there are many members on here who could benefit from your generosity. Again, thanks for the offer!

Too late :)

IMG_20161026_115614.jpg

Latest posts

Back