• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia SOLD - 24"x24" stainless work table 24" high

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzybee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20220715_162855.jpg
    20220715_162855.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
If I was near you, I'd probably grab it. Do you think it would support a 13G conical with ~10G in it without being wobbly?

If I was near you, I'd probably grab it. Do you think it would support a 13G conical with ~10G in it without being wobbly?
The website shows that the top shelf capacity is 485 lbs, and lower shelf is 297 lbs. You would be well under its limits.

Located in Marietta, GA. Pickup only.
If I was closer to Marietta, I’d take it off your hands. It’s about an hour drive one way for me though, pretty much kills the $20 savings in time/gas.

The website shows that the top shelf capacity is 485 lbs, and lower shelf is 297 lbs. You would be well under its limits.

If I was closer to Marietta, I’d take it off your hands. It’s about an hour drive one way for me though, pretty much kills the $20 savings in time/gas.
What part of the state are you in? I'm around town a bit.

Back