Sodastream to Disposable Cartridge Adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreatbrewnorth

Reaction score
Hello, I ordered a portable C02 regulator that takes the disposable screw in C02 Cartridges.

I own a sodastream with the C02 tank, and I was wondering if there is an adapter that would allow me to connect the sodastream tank to the regulator.

I have seen plenty of adapters on the internet that allow the sodastream machine to take other types of tanks but none for this purpose. Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

I've seen adapters for paintball guns that will allow the 12g cartridges to be used in the guns that use a CAS tank, but not the other way around.

There was someone around here that crafted some sort of adapter to hook up a 5lb tank to the Tap-A-Draft that uses the cartridges. I think they basically drilled out the back end of a used cartridge and epoxied in a 1/8" MFL nipple. I tried searching, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find it.

I wonder if it would work if I can use 2 separate adapters...one that converts the sodastream to paintball thread, and another that converts painball thread to the disposable screw on cartridge threads.

Then again I could probably buy a paintball tank with the price I will spending on adapters :(

Back