So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a buddy coming over and we are brewing our first beer batch. It's a Munton's IPA bitter. Also gotta bottle up some skeeter pee. Will be making some wings and kicking back a few while the wives are at a baby shower. Ahhh. Nice.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

My wife is about 2 weeks away from having our baby, so I did up a batch of her fav. Hard lemonade, haven't made one in like..........well over 9 months ago :) I like em, but I'd rather have a beer. They are for her

Made my first mead today. Vanilla rhubarb. Just waiting for it to chill down a bit more before pitching yeast.

:D hard lemonade :D
Everything my iPad uploads is upside down :/ look, it's a conical :D

image.jpg

Im doing a 10 gallon batch of pump-kin ale. I have a few extra bags of priming sugar from past kits. Can i add them to my boil without ill effect? Like 3-5oz bags? I keg and use tabs so i dont need it for bottling.

Halfway through the boil of my first personal recipe, an amber ale using cascade hops. Not acting like I know what I'm doing, so we'll see how she turns out!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This coming weekend is bottling for my Munich lager. Can't wait to unburden another carboy. :D

I'll definitely be brewing if we get the snow they're calling for. Just got 3 new carboys and have a few others to fill too. Also have unopened lbs of centennial and citra I'm anxious to dig into.

I will be brewing an AG American Brown Ale this St Valentines day. Friday cannot get here soon enough. :)

Hope to be bottling up 5 gallons of SNPA Friday night and brewing a AG Fat Tire Saturday. The weather here in Bama is supposed to be getting bad and every hospital administrator in 100 miles is crapping down their pants. So if I don't get stuck at work the next few days, I'll be firing up the burner Saturday morning.

Brewing up an all Nelson Sauvin pale ale on Saturday, 5oz in a 4.5 gallon batch, all in the last 15min of the boil or dry hop. 90% floor malted Maris otter, 6% wheat malt and 4% C40. Never used Maris otter in a hoppy beer like this. Pretty excited to check it out.

Going to do a pearl-malt-base black IPA. Deciding between US-05 and conan yeast. Got some hops to choose from too: citra, amarillo, chinook, belma, polaris, centennial, simcoe, northern brewer, styrian goldings, apollo, magnum, cascade, zythos, falconer's flight all in the freezer waiting to go. Hmm, choices, choices.

Monday is Presidents Day and I have the day off work!

I'm going to brew an American Hefeweizen, trying to clone Pyramid Brewing's.

My first attempt at a wheat beer...

I plan on brewing my Midnight Oil #2 Dry Stout for St. Patrick's Day, though I've already put it off once so far. Hopefully, I can adjust the air/fuel mix on my new burner so that I get a blue flame and not an orange one.

Looking to take the wife out on a brewery tour on Saturday. The kid told me mom was going to have some Sherlock marathon this weekend, so if that happens on Sunday, I will be FREE to brew up something! Had a couple of people asking when they can come over and help, so we'll see. Really need to get the recipe and water figured out and some yeast started.

I've got some Scottish yeast in a vial and I think some WLP-001 as well.

Snowed in here in SC! Haven't worked for two days so I thought I'd brew an American honey pale ale. I cooled it by use of the ice and snow...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392327559.488806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Was going to do an all grain pale ale biab, however I found out my pot is leaking from the handle rivets. Small delay and reason to upgrade to a 10gallon for full boils!

Other pot will still work for lhbs partial boy extract kits.

working the booth for Lost Abbey at Arizona Strong Beer festival on Sat, then Sun going to Boulders for the craft festival there, and later that day driving to Flagstaff to visit the festivitites (yes, festival people, festivitites) and hit up Lumberyard and Wanderlust for some more good brews. then visiting Painted Desert w/ the kids and coming back through Pine with a stop at THAT brewery and celebrating more of Arizona Beer Week!

i'll have to brew next weekend.. i guess.

wOOt!

Back