So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my starter starting for my ordinary bitter that i will brew tomorrow. have to bottle up the double chocolate stout also.

Saturday I'm making Bier Muncher's centennial Blonde. Always on tap at my house.
I too am Brewing BM's Centennial this weekend only on Sunday. Doing a 10G batch and using all Simcoe Hops though. I figure it's getting colder, more people will be hanging out in the basement, need a general crowd pleaser. This is my first brew that i consider close to BMC, but I've never tasted it so maybe (hopefully) I'm way off. Been wnating to brew it for a long time, but always chose something more "craftish" I guess. Who knows this may be my house beer.

Is it bad I tend to brew almost every weekend? Blahh what am I saying of course not..

Light Brown Ale is up for this weekend :tank:
Of course not, you're just living the dream:)

I have everything ready to brew up a batch of Oktoberfest Ale, using a starter from my first attempt at yeast washing.

Incidentally I am hopeful that this will be my last batch before I go AG!:ban:

I have a Big Brew at the LHBS. We are collectively doing a Russian Imperial Stout which will ferment in bourbon barrels :ban:

I hope the weather is nice!

P.S. This is my first post using the dancing banana.

Just checked Fed Express and my Brewmaster's Warehouse order is being delivered today. Will be brewing an American IPA on Saturday and if I don't have a hangover after an all-day brewing session and a Halloween party that night, I'll do an Irish Red on Sunday.

Also have to find time to bottle a Pale Ale and a Poor Richard's Ale. So it is a big weekend for me.:mug:

If I'm lucky, I may be able to brew on Sunday. We're nearing the end of a complete kitchen renovation, and the plumber is coming Saturday AM to install the sink and hook up the gas to the stove again.

I got my Brewmasters Warehouse package yesterday that has Yooper's DFH 60 Clone AG kit and an AG Nut Brown Ale recipe.

Again, if I'm lucky, I'll be brewing that DFH clone on Sunday.

going to do 5 gallons of bitter with a pound of my home-made crystal malts tomorrow.

Finally brewing my Cascade SMaSH on Saturday. It's been a few weeks and I am feeling the urge to get a new one going.

I have a huge weekend planned since the wife is on some sort of girls weekend shopping blah blah blah... Tonight it is an AHS Oatmeal Stout. Tomorrow a Belgian Whitbier from Complete Joy of Homebrewing. Sunday an AHS ESB session brew. Not to mention I need to bottle two batches I have in my buckets so that the Whitbier and the ESB have a place to go...

10/24
Brewing Up my HCl
Honey Coriander (Steam) Lager
Kicking it up to a partial mash this time...

10/25
Double Diamond Clone

god... I hope so...

It's been so long that I'll have to have my copy of How To Brew sitting on the table next to the mash tun. *ugh*

another batch of hobgoblin on deck...

No brewing this weekend, but the AHS stout is going to be racked on to some Oregon Cherry Purée tomorrow or Monday.

22 gallon today.
11 - bitter
11 - AAA

long day without my brew compadre

Brewed 10gal of a Centennial/Citra Blonde Ale and almost finished with 5gal of Nemesis IIPA batch#3.

On duty today so brewing two tomorrow. Going to try a hoppy hefe and I'm going to squeeze in an Alt as well

I've got 6 gallons (well, probably 5.5 now) of a simple pale ale boiling now. 12 lbs pale malt, 1 lb brown malt, 1 oz of Cascade at 60 minutes and about 0.5 oz of home-grown Cascades at 10 minutes, Windsor yeast. Nice and simple recipe.

This is my 13th batch of beer -- unlucky -- but my first anniversary batch, which has gotta be worth something. 1st batch went in the fermenter on October 18th 2008. Woohoo!

Back