So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a recipe? This sounds like a great idea. I did some googling and found an old thread. The person who posted the recipe never posted final results, but the ingredients look good and he did post when he racked to secondary and commented that it was delicious at that point:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/gingerbread-stout-3099/

I lucked out. I told the LHBS guy what we were trying to do. He handed me a kit. She agreed to it :)

Otherwise known as How To Please A Woman :mug:

Brewed an american/english bitter. 83% colorado pale malt, some c40 and c120 with victory, a touch of brown malt and some flaked barley. Alternated between EKG and northern brewer, fermenting with a big s04 pitch.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413752677.799290.jpg
Meant to include that with the last post.

Yesterday was a home-chores day that left me beat by sundown and then half in the bag from numerous doses of medicinal beer ;) So I got a late start to another long day today, but used up a bunch of our home grown chinook, cascade and centennial hops putting an ipa and a big ol' chocolate stout in the ferm fridge.

Pipelines will not be denied...

Cheers! :)

ab_19oct2014_12_sm.jpg

A bit late yes but with 2 full kegs I can buy some time. Making a Bocktoberfest A Oktoberfest/Bock hybrid hopefully It turns out being my first time doing a lager

Going to filter and keg my pumpkin ale and kolsh this weekend and brew the white house honey ale. gonna call it Obama beer. Also gonna start a cider this weekend.

Brewing a spiced winter ale on friday. Going to be teaching someone how to brew also. Should be fun.

on saturday i will finally be brewing a batch of a southern english brown ale. I havent brewed since april this year, and that batch i dropped and spilled the whole damn batch out.

Brewing a Spiced winter ale and Nut Brown Ale on Friday. Bottling cider tomorrow...oops, later today.

I will be. I've got ingredients for four different beers and I'm still not sure which to try.

At the moment it's a toss up between a spelt saison and a blonde with westmalle yeast. Decisions decisions!

Planning on debuting the cooler MLT tomorrow. Gonna do 3 gallons but not sure what I'm gonna brew. Leaning towards an all fuggles English pale ale though

Planning to brew on Sunday morning. Been doing a series of simple, single-hop pale ales to get a really good feel for what various hops bring to the table. I'm thinking I'll use Chinook this weekend.

Cheers.

I'm brewing one final IPA before the cold weather hits, the all grain version of the Kama Citra Session IPA I've brewed before as an extract...

Going to try to clone Black Butte Porter this weekend. Heading into Porter weather for me!

One of my favs! Brewed this earlier this year and it was a big hit. Brewed it again last weekend, but added a new twist to it by adding vanilla beans to the secondary. Good luck! :mug:

Brewing a black cream ale kinda thing Friday night, another IPA with Conan on Saturday, and finishing up the weekend with a Brett'd Saison on Sunday

Though not technically the weekend, I have the day off and I'm brewing a small batch of a Belgian Dubbel. The kids helped mill the grain and I've just doughed in.

My thoughts as well. The dampfbier V2 will definitely be ready by then. I'm hoping to brew the ESB by Saturday at the latest. maybe while fixing the car? I'd really like to try this well-balanced ESB with a traditional turkey day feast!!! :mug:

Back