So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm brewing my Bell's two hearted clone tomorrow. This is the first time I've brewed since September! ! I'm cashed out on all homebrew and I've been drinking exclusively commercial for more than a month now. I've been in the middle of an electric build and I'm finally ready to go.

It's about time!

Just did the second batch in two days. (It would have been easier to do a double, but not enough contiguous hours were available). Yesterday was Bell's Two Hearted, today was a made up Vienna/Wheat recipe. Tonight, it's sit back and enjoy some SN Centennial Ale clone that's finally ready.

Brewing four single hop IPAs from the same 12 gallons of wort this weekend with a couple of brew buddies. Citra, Centennial, Amarillo and Simcoe. 100 % whole leaf.

Im doing a 5 gallon mild that will will be split into 2 better bottles and each getting different yeast. One of the batches will be served in a polypin real ale style and be pushed by a hand pump set up, that I still need to make.... WooHoo Real Ale!!!

Brewitt said:
Brewing four single hop IPAs from the same 12 gallons of wort this weekend with a couple of brew buddies. Citra, Centennial, Amarillo and Simcoe. 100 % whole leaf.

You're doing God's work, sir! Blessing of your heart!

I am brewing a Blueberry Wheat this weekend. It was the 2nd beer I ever brewed last year and we served it as Something Blue at our rehearsal dinner. Anyway the wife's best friend loved it and always talks about it so my wife asked me to brew it for her bridal shower. She even wants to know if I could put it in those "fancy corked bottles". I did that recipe as a partial boil extract with a packet of Muntons and no temp control. I will now be brewing it all grain, yeast starter, full boil, leaf hops, pure o2 aeration and temp control. I am very interested to see how it comes out.

Mashed in on a rye pale ale - 9 lbs light Munich and 3.5 lbs rye. Fermenting at 62*F with T-58. Galena and Cascade hops for 35 IBUs. Should be interesting.......

Bottled my 2 hearted and London Bitter.

Decided to brew two small batches, a RubyMild and the other is a GoldenMild. Recipes from The complete hombrew beer book. Im doin this all- grain though.

Great brew day in the low country. 70 degrees, spring in the air. Kegged yoopers house pale ale and brewed a kolsch. Little high on the OG but no worries.

Spring and the Daytona 500 is a week away.

13lbs of malt and ready for a Brew Sunday!! Attempting my 1st all grain Robust porter, I have done this recipe a few times with extract but this will be the 1st all grain...

Did two mini mash brews today.

Cream ale and an IPA with centennial, FF, cascade, and Amarillo.

Starting to bubble as i type this.

Latest posts

Back