So these HBN loonies....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambledegg81

Flocculation Nation
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently decided that, during their show last night, it would be a good idea to get their infamous hop grenade logo tattooed on various body parts.

http://ping.fm/p/aXy0w (Might need a Twitter account to view...not sure.)

You couldn't get me drunk enough to tattoo a logo of any kind upon my smexyness.

I dunno. It is what they are all about and seems to be pretty successful for them. Not sure if I would have gotten it that big and in that orientation though.

It's a cool logo, and they want to carry it with pride. Personally, I don't care for tattoos anyway, so it just seems lame to me by default.

I think it's a cool tattoo. I thought I've seen the hop grenade on clothing though not related to TBN.

Are celtic/tribal style tat would of been so cool.. especially if you have no direct connections to celtic or the only tribe you know is the Tribe Called Quest.....

If your offended by that please copy and paste the below as it seems fit: But my great great grandfather was from Ireland so I got this Celtic tat of beer on my shoulder 'cause I like to honor my heritage...

My great great grandmother was a princess of the some obscure Indian tribe so I got this tat of a Buffalo carrying beer to honor the heritage....

Whats a celtic/tribal tat?

Heh, reminds me of a conversation I had with my little brother. He got loaded up with a bunch of irish themed tats and then had our last name done in big celtic looking script.
Me, "Why'd you do that man?"
Little Bro, "Cause our last name is Irish..."
Me, "Dude... We're 50% of Irish descent but the last name is Dutch."

I had to show him on a map of the Netherlands the village bearing the same surname.

Heh, reminds me of a conversation I had with my little brother. He got loaded up with a bunch of irish themed tats and then had our last name done in big celtic looking script.
Me, "Why'd you do that man?"
Little Bro, "Cause our last name is Irish..."
Me, "Dude... We're 50% of Irish descent but the last name is Dutch."

I had to show him on a map of the Netherlands the village bearing the same surname.

But who admits they are dutch?

Back