Small space brewing cart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasGuy

Reaction score
Hi all. I started brewing a couple of years ago, but dragging out everything, and organizing it, and putting it away is keeping me from brewing more often.

I know, I know, I know...first world problems.

Has anyone worked out a “cart” system allowing then to store a burner, large kettles/brew pots, and cleaning up equipment, so they can roll it out, work for the afternoon, and put it away without a lot of fuss. Extract brewing with maybe a little grain addictions in a bag. Kegged dispensing.

Thanks for your feedback

I have a brewing cart where I store my MLT, burners and immersion chiller, plus a small pump mounted on a little shelf. Everything else is stashed in stackable plastic bins nearby.
brew cart.jpg

@Hwk-I-St8 Thank you. I had not made it over there yet.

@Bent-Brewer Thanks. I had found that site. I think I've looking to build a storage/three kettle-wide setup. Storage top and bottom when not in use, the top as a work surface with hangers and stuff on the side. I have to make it modular so the cars can still fit into the garage...basically no wider than 18"

@dstamper441 Thanks you for the reply. I'm still debating if I want to set up a gravity workflow, or move on to pumps.

Back