Small Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drhall23

Reaction score
Any recommendations to where I can buy used 3 or 2.5 gallon kegs for a decent price?

Any recommendations to where I can buy used 3 or 2.5 gallon kegs for a decent price?

Not for a decent price, there are those half-sized cornelius kegs but they cost pretty much the same as a 5 gallon one.

You could search for an Easy Keg, they hold 5 litres and should cost about $10 from a homebrew store or $13 on eBay, they're highly rated.

Thanks for the info. I have 3 (5) gallon kegs now. I have a little space left in my keezer, but due to the shelf that is in there, a 4th 5 gallon keg will not fit. But a 2.5 or 3 gallon should because of the height restriction I have.

I've accumulated six 2.5'ers of various makes but I've bought them all new as cheap/used are so hard to score. Sometimes you can find new ones on sale, but "sale" is usually still pretty pricey. As mentioned AIH sometimes has used but IME they are always pin lock and usually go fast.

Back