Small clear flip top bottles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonbomb

Reaction score
I am looking for a clear 4-6 oz flip top bottles. It's for limenccello favors at my brothers wedding. The ones we found on midwest where too big and I checked a few other websites and havn't found anything. If anyone knows where I can buy some please let me know.

I saw some at a seafood restaurant down by me the other day. They had flavoured dipping sauces in them at the tables. Check restaurant suppliers and if I find my self going by there I will ask where they got them.

I am looking for a clear 4-6 oz flip top bottles. It's for limenccello favors at my brothers wedding. The ones we found on midwest where too big and I checked a few other websites and havn't found anything. If anyone knows where I can buy some please let me know.

My wife is making Limenccello now, what recipe did you follow?

Sorry I didn't make it my uncle from italy makes it. I do know he makes it with everclear and I do not know how he gets to make it taste just like a lemon. He makes every flavor. Chocolate, mango, orange, etc.... It's amazing, my gf who doesn't even really drink alcohol loves it.

Yea I seen those... they are saying those are too big...We will see maybe we are just going to have to go with a bigger size.

If you can live without the fliptop you can put a crown cap on 375ml mini champagne bottles and I know they come in clear. You could always dip the cap end in bottle wax to "fancy them up."

Back