Singing the praises of acupuncture!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Go my back was still teh sux today.

Got an appt for acupuncture at my hospital. 1 hour and 45 needles later and my back feels a hell of a lot better with no drugs. I wouldn't say it's magically cured, but I can move again. I'll definitely go the acupuncture route again next time I throw out my back.

Homeopathic/alternative healing has really made some progress lately. I'm glad to see it getting the attention it deserves.

I live with a doctor and I've realized they're just people like everyone else. There is no absolute 'right' or 'wrong' answer sometimes. She sometimes jokes about things like accupuncture, but I've shown her my training in martial arts and how we use pressure points and she realizes its effectiveness.

What it all comes down to it this; It's hard to argue with results!

Interesting that you bring up pressure points, as acupuncture was developed due to a shortage of acupressure experts (a heck of a long time ago). I've had a couple treatments with acupuncture & electro-stimulation for sinus headaches. Did absolutely nothing. But, nothing else did either.

Back