Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in here a couple years back. Very hot (middle aged) but we're divorcing. Offering dowry of $75k for the 1st who marries her. I'll throw in some goats if that will solidify the deal.

Those in my shoes understand the proposition ;)

SWMBO and I on various vacations.
First pic is Manhattan Beach, CA
Second pic is Römer in Frankfurt, DE

Ryan Crystal.jpg

IMG026.jpg

Mine is in here a couple years back. Very hot (middle aged) but we're divorcing. Offering dowry of $75k for the 1st who marries her. I'll throw in some goats if that will solidify the deal.

I asked Mrs. Whut and she said no. Damnit! Why, I asked why? :D

Hey babe...umm...it's been like 8 years, can I just put it in? NOOO! OK...how about just the tip? NOOO! OK...how about just the tip of the tip? NOOO! OK...can you just look at it then? NOOO! OK....can you just look at the outline of it in my jeans? NOOO! C'mon I've been ramming this thing into the doorknob for the last 8 years....help me out!

Well a quick craiglist review shows that I can afford 50 goats. Which is perfect as that is the standard offering for a Greek/Italian woman.

Wow.....just a gag, not my swmbo....some got very upset.....come on now, seriously. Any way, here is the real wife and I at a friends wedding.

IMG_20120120_191755-1.jpg

IMG_20120120_191748-1.jpg

F*ck native. I was willing to go down to 25 goats but didn't want to offend. I wasn't sure I'd ever come back in here. Much better! ;)

DesertBrew said:

I'll take the goats. No ex and no money please.

Sure, why not. Here's mine. Redheads, you always know exactly where you stand with them, when they are mad, they'll cut you, when they are happy, they untie you.

sassy.jpg

2010-04-04150332.jpg

IMG_20101110_174222.jpg

2010-04-03174323.jpg

Uh huh... she likes to bake ;)

image-3431400600.jpg

An my others... who must obey me!

image-3991375360.jpg

Attachments

• image-2060974089.jpg
    image-2060974089.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,914
I liked that picture.. it was more the tongue than the boobs that was *ahem* attention getting.

I think we were only the few to see that one....wish I would have quoted it, but thought my comments were best left unsaid.

Hindsight is always a kick in the ass!

Not exactly a SWMBO yet because it hasn't been too long, so I still get my way much of the time, but here's the gf

kristen_at_XS.jpg

kristen_NYE.jpg

Bit of a club rat if you couldn't tell, and me being a homebody, I never have problems setting aside time to bottle.

Uh, if I read you right, she goes to clubs while you are bottling? You're not doing it right bud. That's not a gf to let out of your sight.

She's actually an event planner for the Bellagio, so most of the time when she's going out it's for professional reasons, i.e. entertaining clients who want to see the hotspots in Vegas. And I honestly can't stand clubs(I'd much rather head to a dive bar or drink at home with friends), so I don't mind letting her do her own thing and then meeting up later in the night.

image-372159942.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous? This was the day after we got married. Ah memories.

She's actually from Inverness, and we were trying to go back to the Tampa area this weekend for Gasparilla, but couldn't pull it off between our two work schedules.

Back