Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second batch, despite all the warnings I decided to bottle a NEIPA. 4 days after bottling, a little hop burn in the after taste but no wonder since it turned out 9,4% ABV - still I am positively surprised :mug:
520FD949-F324-4CB1-BB60-093A33FCB167.jpeg

New to brewing enjoying this site a lot!!!!, have a Block Party Amber ale and a New England IPA Bottle conditioning on day 11, and am waiting for my Imperial Blonde Ale to get ready for bottling, yeast still working away after 9 days, so after seeing all these great labels, figured I would try to for when they are ready.

imperial blond ale.jpg
sloth and cap cutout.jpg
new england ipa.jpg
logo get run The sloth and my Bottom Time Brewing Logo I run through my Graphtec cutter/plotter put logo on caps and the sloth silhouette without any background becomes the label.

Hello 9338...I really liked your start, but I hope you don't mind me trying to help you out. Thoughts?
View attachment 686478

I do like it! Thank you for taking the time to change it up. I’m trying to keep it as minimal as possible, which is why I didn’t have the 9338 Brewing at the top, even though that definitely looks much more like a label should look.

I did the actual brewery logo and made the Labels but each individual image what cropped from images I found on the internet
Looks very nice. I also do landscape painting in oils and acrylics. There are some very artistic labels out there. I laid off painting for 27 years except for a homebrew competition poster. This was getting my feet wet again.
IMG_20191002_134329541.jpg

Back