Show me your DIY Taphandles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooseMoose

Reaction score
Need some inspiration to create my own, so lets see those tap handles that you have made.

I've made several, all out of wood (mostly koa, some mango). Attached are some in various stages of finish. Tap handles are a wonderful bridge between three of my favorite hobbies: design, woodworking, and brewing.

Crow.jpg

File Dec 07, 9 03 25 AM.jpg

File Dec 07, 9 08 04 AM.jpg

The wife picked up the brewery tap. The others were carved by my Father many years ago, some will become taps.

taps.jpg

tap handels.jpg

Haha, I just made some handles from yeast vials. put them on and noticed I cannot open the freezer door without it hitting the tap handles. back to the drawing board......
same as these
attachment.php

My wife and I are big divers and I love to spearfish. So I took an old valve off a tank and 15 mins on a milling machine later I finished this...

1217151652.jpg

Here's mine. I embedded magnets in the handles and the removable tags so I could easily change them out without having to make a tap handle for every brew.

image.jpg

Back