Shorts 2015 Releases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the rumor is no more... Sept 26 is the next stache release and it sounds like a doozy!

Don your lederhosen and get ready for a good time! We're throwing an Oktoberfest party at the pub!

Join us for an Oktoberfest at Short's! We'll have live music by Kellerville (time TBD) and Dirty Bourbon River Show beginning at 9:00 pm. Pub food specials will include a variety of traditional Oktoberfest food (with a Short's spin). And of course, you can look forward to delicious beers and Starcut Ciders on tap all night long.

The Private Stache release will begin at 11:00 am.

Featured Brews:
Noble Chaos
Autumn Ale
Herbst Hefeweizen
Kolsch 45
The Ali-Gator (German Dopplebock)
Maple Bourbon Barrel Magician *Private Stache release

I wrote Shorts with my dream release schedule. They actually responded--they didn't have to do that. Here's there response followed by my original message:

Thank you so much for contacting us and the huge compliment! I hope you're able to pick up and try all of the specialty releases in the next couple of years and get up to the pub to try some of the new pub brews on tap. Thanks for the list, it's nice to know what our fans are looking for on these schedules. Let me know if you have any further suggestions or questions!

Cheers!

This is completely out of love. You are the only beer worth drinking. Many I have not tried before, many I have. I tried to keep in mind traditional releases times for favorites and play with a few conventions. Anywhere you wanna drop Captain Fantasy and Key Lime Pie into the mix is welcome ;)

My dream specialty release line for 2017
Jan Thai Coconut Oatmeal Stout
Jan Michigantuan
Feb Oblivian
Feb Goodnight Bodacious
Mar Freedom of 78
Mar Pistachio Cream Ale
Apr Mango IPA
Apr Peaches And Cream
May Anniversary Ale
May Wowee Zowee
June Aww Jeah
June Jitterbug Perfume
July Cerveza de Julie
July Strawberry Shortscake
July Spuce Pilsner
Aug Cocozacca
Aug Superfluid
Sept Bludgeon Yer Eye
Sept Make Like A Tree
Oct Short's Old Ale
Oct Bucktricity Kills
Nov Honey Badger
Nov The Curl
Dec Liberator
Dec Juicy Tree

guys.. cup of joe is on its way to a shelf near you!!
tumblr_mairy3TL071r88rbv.gif

Back