SF Bottleshare 4/11 @ 4 pm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
super sad I missed this, Ryan_G looks like a dope bottleshare. if it wasn't for my last minute coachella ticket i would of been there. you guys def did it proper.

RESPECT!

when is the next one??

super sad I missed this, Ryan_G looks like a dope bottleshare. if it wasn't for my last minute coachella ticket i would of been there. you guys def did it proper.

RESPECT!

when is the next one??

Thinking June for the next one. Outside spot so we can BBQ or at Soma StrEat Food Park, lots of space for a bottleshare and food trucks. Would actually like to do more regular ones there.

Thinking June for the next one. Outside spot so we can BBQ or at Soma StrEat Food Park, lots of space for a bottleshare and food trucks. Would actually like to do more regular ones there.
We ended up going out the wrong door out towards the pnd area. Damn that was really nice out there

did i mention i live on 4 acres? i know i know...this is a trek for the city slickers but we can have a legal bonfire, camp on the property without being hassled by transients and there are sheep for those that need that extra companionship.

i would mention bbq but none of you know **** about bbq except the my man from georgia....that dood knows whats up.

did i mention i live on 4 acres? i know i know...this is a trek for the city slickers but we can have a legal bonfire, camp on the property without being hassled by transients and there are sheep for those that need that extra companionship.

i would mention bbq but none of you know **** about bbq except the my man from georgia....that dood knows whats up.

Sign me up

Back