SF Bottleshare 4/11 @ 4 pm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanG1

Reaction score
Hosting a bottleshare at my place in SF on April 11 starting at 4 pm and going for a few hours. Please feel free to bring some bottles to share and I will have some snacks. Low key, so feel like bringing anything.

Glen Park BART is a mile away, close by Muni line(s), and plenty of free and easy street parking

PM for address (Noe Valley/Twin Peaks/Diamond Heights area). We moved, so anyone who came last time will need the new address.

200.gif

Last edited:
The gf and I are down to make it out for it.

I was thinking of bringing a Vanilla Rye and a Vanilla-Coffee Eclipse. Should I bring anything else?

Maybe a Marshal Zhukov or CW17/BBPT5?

Please let me know if I need to bring more beers.

We will probably bring the same amount of food as we brought to Walter's- cookies, cheese and crackers.

I may sneak in some black tar heroin. Is that ok?

The gf and I are down to make it out for it.

I was thinking of bringing a Vanilla Rye and a Vanilla-Coffee Eclipse. Should I bring anything else?

Maybe a Marshal Zhukov or CW17/BBPT5?

Please let me know if I need to bring more beers.

We will probably bring the same amount of food as we brought to Walter's- cookies, cheese and crackers.

I may sneak in some black tar heroin. Is that ok?

Both sound good. Feel free to bring whatever you would like to drink and share. We had a nice assortment last time.

And we are a heroin free household, we opt for Special K.

Last one was amazing, really wish I could make it. I'll toast you guys from overseas, probably while eating some Goulash with a dunkelbock, or a doppelweizen, or a doppelbock, or a weizenboch, or or a dunkelweizen, or a dunkeldoppelweizenboch.

Whalebochbro?

So far i am a fly by/ quick stop. I'll confirm closer to date.

Bringing that 2013 rustic rustic bae. Sorry I missed you at T-Nado I was with my other bae.

Thanks again Ryan for hosting.

Pleasure meeting everyone as well. Wi-Five to all that contributed such great beers and other fermented juices.

Hopefully y'all will come out to the farmlet when I host a bbq/share in the near future.

Back