Seriously come on!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFBEER

Reaction score
Not to start another CraigTube bashing thread. (Lord knows I've seen enough of them) but I was in contact with Cooper's Brewing about head retention on one of their products (yes I searched the board) and the response that came back offered a lot of helpful information but at the end of the note it suggested I watch Craig Tube since he was in Canada and seemed to get a nice head on his last batch. Maybe I could contact him if I still was having problems.

I just lost a little confidence in Cooper's. :drunk:

Not to start another CraigTube bashing thread. (Lord knows I've seen enough of them) but I was in contact with Cooper's Brewing about head retention on one of their products (yes I searched the board) and the response that came back offered a lot of helpful information but at the end of the note it suggested I watch Craig Tube since he was in Canada and seemed to get a nice head on his last batch. Maybe I could contact him if I still was having problems.

I just lost a little confidence in Cooper's. :drunk:

They referred you to Craigtube? Id expect this, after all they sell lager kits that are actually ales LOL:rockin:

Sent a little note back thanking them for the help but asking him to actually watch a few episodes and let me know if he notices anything "funny" about the way he uses their kits. I also told him that I would be kicked off HBT if I ever thought about taking any of his advice.

Back