• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Selling three vessel HERMS system . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binabik

Reaction score
I am selling my three vessel electric brewing rig that is modeled off the Electric Brewery (see their website).

I have approximately $3000 invested in this rig. It is great for 10 Gallon batches.
I will not part out, must be sold complete.

The rig consists of:
3 Stainless Steel Keggles
2 Stainless Chugger pumps
An Electric controller
3 PID Controllers
3 RTD Temperature sensors
All Stainless hardware and high temperature tubing
Custom built brew cart

It heats water from room temperature to 170 degrees F in approximately 40 minutes.

The system is setup to be customizable and has been used as a HERMS setup. Two keggles run 4500 W heaters, the third keggle does not have an element but the controller is setup to add one if needed. The two keggles with heating elements also have stainless steel tube coils in them to be use for either HERMS or for cooling. The heating elements can be replaced with 5500 W elements for faster heating.

This has been a great rig and works great. Requires 220 V 30 A circuit.

Contact me with any questions. I am only selling what is advertised, all other brewing equipment I am keeping.

Selling local only.

Attachments

• BK-PID.jpg
    BK-PID.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 307
  • controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 314
  • HLT-PID.jpg
    HLT-PID.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 303
  • MLT-PID.jpg
    MLT-PID.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Side1.jpg
    Side1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 306
  • Side2.jpg
    Side2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
I'd rather not part out the system. Without the controller, the rest of the system isn't worthwhile.

Nice looking system at a fair price. I wish I were planning a trip to NC. I don't suppose for the right price you'd throw in the dog???

Back