• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Selling it all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bengerman

Reaction score
Haven't brewed in about a year or so, and don't have any plans to do more any time soon. I'm in Kirkland, WA, and would very much prefer not to ship. For most items, local pickup or local meetup are fine - big things are local pickup only (as marked)

All pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/72tJm2kAtS76nlYw1

Kegging Setup - $150 (pickup only)

- 2x 5 gallon ball lock kegs (One pepsi refurb, one 'new' stock)
- DIY kegerator with 2 taps (Stickers included at no cost! :cool:)
- CO2 tank + regulator
- 2-Port manifold
- Bag of sundries (keg lube, rebuild parts, etc)
- SS drip tray (no drain)
- DIY line cleaner

Fermentation Lot - $50
- 6.5 gal Better Bottle
- 3 gal Better Bottle
- 5 gal glass carboy
- 6 gal plastic carboy
- 2x autosiphon
- Fermtech wine thief

Boil Lot #1 - $50
- 7.5 gal SS kettle
- DIY immersion chiller (I think it's 25 ft)

Boil Lot #2 - $80
- 15 gal SS kettle with welded, threaded ports
- thermometer (not installed)

Burner Lot - $30
- Bayou Classic SP10
- 2x Blue Rhino propane tanks

Mash Lot - Free to good home
- 10 gallon Home Depot water cooler mash tun

Bottling Lot - Free to good home
- Bench capper
- Hand capper
- 6.5 gal bottling bucket

Fridge - free to good home (Local pickup only)
Small-ish black fridge - my intent was to use it for yeast, but I never did.

Last edited:
I’d possibly be interested in a few items. I’d love to see the pictures (the link isn’t working). I’m close and would be able to pick up

Are you ever close to the Portland area? I'm interested in the keg setup but Seattle is about a 4.5 hour drive from where I'm at in the mid valley.

I’d possibly be interested in a few items. I’d love to see the pictures (the link isn’t working). I’m close and would be able to pick up
I think the link is working now (it is for me, at least) - let me know if it's working for you.

Let me know if you change your mind - I'll bring you up a fresh pack of Sticky Hands from Block 15 :mug:

If you don't mind waiting, I will be in the area next month and would definitely buy the kegging setup and possibly one of the burner lots

I'm in Kirkland. (Finn Hill)
I'd like to buy the kegs if you're willing to sell them. (I don't need the other stuff)
$60 for the pair if you're interested.

Sorry for the lack of response - apparently I was not getting the reply updates in my email.

If you don't mind waiting, I will be in the area next month and would definitely buy the kegging setup and possibly one of the burner lots
Still available if you're still interested.

I'm in Kirkland. (Finn Hill)
I'd like to buy the kegs if you're willing to sell them. (I don't need the other stuff)
$60 for the pair if you're interested.
I'm going to to hang on a little longer before splitting stuff up. I'll give you first shot if I do start parting out.

It's really too bad you're leaving the hobby, looks like you have a nice setup. Was it some bad batches or infection or what? Sure you won't reconsider?

Sorry for the lack of response - apparently I was not getting the reply updates in my email.

Still available if you're still interested.

I'm going to to hang on a little longer before splitting stuff up. I'll give you first shot if I do start parting out.

No worries.

Shoot me a PM if things change.

Back